Is Every Kid in Louisiana Going As Barbie? Top Trending Halloween Costumes for 2023
While we have just started September, it seems like time moves faster at this time of year. If we perceive time as moving faster once we get our kids back to school then before you know it the calendar will fall on Halloween, October 31, 2023.
Halloween will fall on a Tuesday this year. For people who love to celebrate this holiday, I have seen some of them already commenting on social media about how they would love to start decorating the outside of their homes. One person named Donnie has a nine-foot-tall skeleton. They have become very popular over the last decade.
One of the major things that a majority of kids and parents focus on each year is what kind of costume they want to wear for Halloween. Goodhousekeeping.com has featured thirty people/themes that will likely be in abundance for Halloween costumes this year, and some of them are:
- Barbie (from the movie)
- Pink Ladies (from Rise of the Pink Ladies show)
- Adonis Creed (from Creed III)
- Queen Charlotte (from Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story)
- Princess Disa (from Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power)
- Mario and Luigi (from The Super Mario Brothers Movie)
- Ted Lasso (from Ted Lasso)
- John Dutton (Yellowstone)
- Michael Jordan (The movie Air was about his Nike' shoe)
- The Mandalorian (from The Mandalorian)
These are just some of the popular shows and movies that people might use for inspiration this year when deciding what they are going to go as for Halloween.
But, What Do You Do If You Have No Clue What to Be for Halloween?
Well, I had no idea, but I should have thought about this. I saw a man's Facebook page yesterday, and I took up his suggestion, and I asked Siri,
Siri, what should I be for Halloween? And here is what she suggest for me:
Who told me this? Who gave me this fun suggestion? Siri!
Here are some of the comments:
We can't wait for you to share your costume suggestion from Siri with us!